Agnes House accommodates 26 residents on a long term or respite basis offering the very highest standards of care to all. Each bedroom is single occupancy with en-suite facilities, television point and a 24 hour call system. Our spacious, sunny dining room offers a relaxing place to take meals, with a good choice of menu and can cater for individual dietary requirements.
Set in five picturesque acres, Agnes House offers safety in a secure environment. Fostering independence and trust at the same time as providing optimum levels of care and attention to all residence.
The underlying principle we work to at Wyggestons, is that a residential home should be foremost a home, where a loyal family member feels happy, safe and at ease. Residents are encouraged to maintain their independence by making their own decisions and where possible retaining links with the wider community, at the same time being supported with excellent staffing levels. We have a full and varied programme of activities for all interests in which we welcome all residents to participate.
Please click on the adjacent link to see our most recent CQC report.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on the details below.
160 Hinckley Road
0116 255 9174
Take a virtual tour of the Wyggestons grounds – 5 acres of accommodation and lush greenery for all of our resident to enjoy!
How many people live at Agnes House?
What types of care do you provide?
What are the staffing arrangements?
Is there a nurse call system for assistance?
Are any fees payable before arrival or after departure?
Do I need to sign a contract?
What do the fees include?
The following items and services are included in and covered by your weekly fees:
- The costs of your personal care
- Electricity (e.g. heat and light)
- Food and drink, including
- Housekeeping and laundry undertaken on the premises (except articles requiring dry cleaning)
- Television licence, inclusive for personal use
- Occupational therapy
The following extra items and services are not covered by the weekly fees, but we can arrange for them to be provided to you at a cost.
You shall be responsible for payment for extra items and services and we shall advise you of their cost beforehand. Our latest price guide is available at reception.
- Professional hairdressing
- Aromatherapy massage and reflexology
- Personal copies of newspapers or magazines
- Personal purchases such as stationery, confectionery, alcoholic beverages, particular snacks, soaps and toiletries
- Clothing, shoes and slippers
- Dry cleaning
- Installation of private telephone line, internet or cable TV connections
In the absence of free provision by the NHS, the following may also be provided, but shall be charged in addition to the weekly fees:
- Other privately arranged healthcare In the event that NHS staff, your representatives or relatives are unable to provide you with an escort to hospital appointments, we will apply a charge of £15 per hour for a member of staff to accompany you after the first 2 hours
What are your current fees?
Indicative prices/weekly fees guide for self-funded residents:
Residential care: Agnes House
Single room with en-suite: The weekly fee charged for self-funding residents currently is £820 per week.
Prices quoted are for guidance only. All prices are subject to an individual care needs assessment and the type of room and services chosen.
Respite charges are £922.50 per week (or £132 per day)
Will the fees change?
Your Home FAQs
Can family and friends visit at any time?
How often will my room be cleaned?
Do you keep in touch with my relatives?
Will I have internet access?
Your Security FAQs
What is your CQC rating?
Wyggeston’s is rated Good by the Care Quality Commission. You can read their latest inspection report on our website here.